Musicians have been getting a raw deal over the years, now someone is doing something about it to change the status quo and great a great future for artists. The South African famous DJ, businessman and musician Oskido has launched Khwale, a music tech platform that seeks to empower independent musicians to own their work.
The company’s website describes Khwale as a digital music distribution service launched with the goal of easing access to music distribution for independent African music artists.
Speaking on DJ Fresh’s newly launched podcast series recently, Oskido said over the years musicians have been cheated on for years, now is the time to take their power back and own their work.
The company helps indie musicians to distribute their work within a split of a seconds.
“Your music will be distributed to 150 DSP’s worldwide, including YouTube, YouTube Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Boomplay, Audiomack, Tidal, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more”.
“In just a few easy steps and a nominal fixed fee, indie artists and labels can distribute their licensed music content to 150 Digital Streaming Platforms and social media platforms worldwide.
You might be wondering How Does it Work?
- Sign up on our website
- Choose your price plan
- Upload your music and promote it
- Wait for payments to start coming in
- Check the data analytics that give you information about your earnings, your stream volumes, your top DSP’s and demographics of your fans including their favourite songs of yours and their locations across the world – enhance your release strategy and your touring schedule based on real time data.
How Much Does the Service Cost?
- Choose from two plans:
- R299 per year for one artist: unlimited track/EP/Album uploads and access to 150+ DSP’s in a 12 month period; or
- R799 per year for one label: up to 5 artists under one label, unlimited track/EP/Album uploads and access to 150+ DSP’s in a 12 month period
- No hidden costs, all inclusive, and cancel any time.
For more information above the platform click here.